Country & Co Advisory (formerly known as FarmForward) is a specialist agribusiness consultancy, owned and operated in Southland. Director Matthew Harrington and his experienced rural administration staff are responsible for providing a range of services to the Southland rural sector.
Country & Co Advisory can enhance your farm business with specialised farm consultancy services to increase profitability across your farm portfolio. The volatility in markets has changed the New Zealand rural economy and businesses need to adapt. The banking system demands a greater emphasis on financial reporting and credit has tightened. The challenge for today’s farmer is to maximise the returns of a farming portfolio while still enjoying a balanced lifestyle.
Country & Co Advisory offer the following services:
- Office and administration services. We manage the farmer’s office at our office and take care of all administrations aspects of running a rural business. This includes accounts payable/receivable, paying of accounts, GST and PAYE returns, bank reconciliations, budgets & cashflows, and a comprehensive monthly report on the financial position tailored for farmers and their key stakeholders
- Refinancing and restructuring. We specialise in obtaining the best possible finance solutions for your business and work with all trading Banks.
- Preparation of finance applications for farmers articulated into the correct format for a rural financer to appraise.
- Business planning and strategic direction
- Raising equity and syndication of farms. Matthew Harrington has facilitated over 15 farming syndicates since 2010.